1. The portrait was taken in 1839
2. The exposure time was three to fifteen minutes
3. He was a Chemist
E.C. Scientists used silver and other chemicals to absorb light to produce an image.
4 It was called a daguerreotypy
5. This "selfie" was made in Philadelphia
6. On the back was written, "The first light Picture ever taken."
7. He went back to work for his family's lamp business
8. Robert Cornelius was 84 when he died
9. If the photographer were to have #hashtagged it and posted to Instagram, what would the "#hashtag/#hashtags" have been?
#FirstSelfPortrait #ImCallingItSelfie #NoFilter